[Psychmasters] Fw: counseling position available at Montgomery County Juvenile Probation

Henderson, Craig CEH003 at SHSU.EDU
Thu Jun 16 13:52:32 CDT 2022

Hello students, please see the attached job announcement.  Just for further info, we have had doctoral students obtaining practicum experience at Montgomery Juvenile Probation for a number of years, and they have had a great experience with it.

Craig

Craig Henderson, Ph.D. (he/him)

Professor of Psychology

Interim Director of Clinical Training