[Psychmasters] Thesis Defense Announcement - Charlotte Hillegass

Hillegass, Charlotte cjh049 at SHSU.EDU
Wed Jun 29 22:23:35 CDT 2022

Greetings Everyone!

You all are invited to my thesis defense next week on Tuesday (07/05) at 3pm. Below you will find the Zoom information and public defense announcement. My thesis is titled "The influence of racial background and masculine norm endorsement on men's response to depressive feelings: Understanding help-seeking decisions".

Charlotte Hillegass is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Charlotte Hillegass - Thesis Defense
Time: Jul 5, 2022 03:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://shsu.zoom.us/j/85116433864

Meeting ID: 851 1643 3864
Passcode: 262352
One tap mobile
+13462487799,,85116433864# US (Houston)
+16699009128,,85116433864# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)