[Psychmasters] Fw: Job opening

Henderson, Craig CEH003 at SHSU.EDU
Mon Aug 22 19:52:39 CDT 2022

Hi folks, FYI on a local job opportunity.

Craig

Craig Henderson, Ph.D. (he/him)

Professor of Psychology

Interim Director of Clinical Training

Licensed Psychologist

Department of Psychology and Philosophy

Sam Houston State University

Campus Box 2447

Huntsville, Texas 77341

936.294.3601

________________________________
From: Michelle Garcia <michelle at drmgarcia.com>
Sent: Sunday, August 21, 2022 4:57 PM
To: Henderson, Craig <CEH003 at SHSU.EDU>
Subject: Job opening

CAUTION:The sender of this email is not from SHSU.
Any links or attachments may be dangerous. To report this email as suspicious, forward it to abuse at shsu.edu.

Good afternoon,
We have a job opening for a LPA, LPC-A, LPC, or a provisionally licensed psychologist/postdoc. Could you send it out to your former and current students? It’s part or full time. Benefits. Field/community based position working as part of a team to support persons with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities. They can call me at 713-397-3104 or email me at michelle at drmgarcia.com to learn more.

Thanks,
Michelle Garcia

Sent from my iPhone