[Psychmasters] Dr. Hargrave Hike: Requiring RSVP

Squires, Gwendolyn gds019 at SHSU.EDU
Tue Sep 13 15:20:41 CDT 2022

Hello everyone,
The following are the directions for the hike that is being hosted by Dr. Hargrave. We have a confirmed 4 people attending. Dr. Hargrave was hoping for a minimum of 6-8 people. If you need to carpool please let me know and we can set up a ride from SHSU campus. I understand that this weekend is quite busy for the clinical students. If you would like a short break outdoors to reduce stress and enjoy a break please consider RSVPing and joining us! Please RSVP as soon as possible if you want to join. If we don't get 6-8 people confirmed this event will be cancelled.

Here is the address:

1866 Fish Hatchery Road

Huntsville, TX 77320

We will meet at the Aquatics Facility – right at the fork after you enter the facility.

Please inform everyone that we will be hiking through the woods and water, so they should wear long pants/jeans and close toed shoes that can get dirty and wet.

Gwendolyn Squires
832-541-2809
SHSU MA Psychology
TDCJ Leadership and Development
Neuropsychopharmacology Graduate Assistant
McNair Scholar Cohort XVI