[Psychmasters] Masters Mixer Events

Schmitt, Randee rms086 at SHSU.EDU
Fri Jan 27 18:11:01 CST 2023

[cid:254a9262-debc-4978-be7e-013299c3e066]

Happy Friday everyone!

As new student rep, one of my goals is to provide opportunities for each program and cohort to be together in an environment outside of the classroom. Throughout the semester, I plan on hosting a few Masters Mixer events as a way to allow everyone to get together and enjoy some down time. The first mixer will be Friday, February 3rd, beginning at 4:30 PM in the Masters Room, CHSS 396. We'd love for you to stop by, hang out, and bring along your favorite snack or (nonalcoholic) beverage! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out, and be sure to keep an eye out for the next event in March.

This event begins at 4:30 PM, but the CHSS doors will be locked at 5:00 PM. Don't let this deter you from coming! If you plan to arrive after 5, just let me know and we'll be sure to let you into the building.

Hope to see you soon!
All the best,

Randee Schmitt