[Psychmasters] Fundraiser Night for GSPO!

Jaque, Alexandra anc089 at SHSU.EDU
Thu Feb 9 09:46:22 CST 2023

Hey Everyone!

Here is a message from the GSPO about our fundraiser night, we would love to see you guys there! If you have any questions, you can reach out to the President of GSPO Kennedy, or myself.

Best!:

"Hello All!

The Graduate Student Psychology Organization (GSPO) is hosting a fundraiser at Torchy’s Tacos in Conroe on Wednesday, February 22nd, 2023 from 4 to 8pm!

Please join us for delicious tacos, queso, margaritas, and more, and help raise money for the student organization. Part of the profits from the night will be donated to the GSPO so all family and friends are welcome to join!

Feel free to come at any time during the 4 to 8pm window. The address for the Torchy's location is: 351 S Loop 336 W #100, Conroe, TX 77304

More information to come. We look forward to seeing you there! 😊

Kennedy Anderson, M.A.
Clinical Psychology Doctoral Student
Department of Psychology and Philosophy
Sam Houston State University