[Psychmasters] Fw: Job Opportunity

Riggs, Shelley sxr142 at SHSU.EDU
Sat Feb 25 10:42:59 CST 2023

fyi below...

Shelley A. Riggs, Ph.D.

Professor | Department of Psychology and Philosophy

Coordinator | Psychology Masters Programs

Director of Clinical Training | Clinical Psychology MA Program

Fellow | APA Society for Couple and Family Psychology, Division 43

CHSS 380 | Box 2447

Sam Houston State University

Huntsville, TX  77341

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: Electronic mail is not a secure medium. The privacy of messages can not be guaranteed. This email message, including all attachments, may contain information that is confidential, proprietary, privileged or otherwise protected by law. It is to be viewed only by the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient(s), please notify the sender of this information and delete your copy immediately. Your cooperation is appreciated

________________________________
From: selina . <selina at drmgarcia.com>
Sent: Friday, February 24, 2023 6:55 PM
To: Riggs, Shelley <sxr142 at SHSU.EDU>
Subject: Job Opportunity

CAUTION:The sender of this email is not from SHSU.
Any links or attachments may be dangerous. To report this email as suspicious, forward it to abuse at shsu.edu.

Hello,

We are excited to share that we have a new job opening available! I am reaching out in hopes that some of your former students might be interested in applying for the position. If you do, could you please send them this information.

We have a new job opening for licensed therapists (LPC, LPC-A, LPA, provisionally licensed psychologist, post-doctoral fellow, BCBA)! Flexible hours, fun job working with people with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities really making a difference in the community.  Every day is different and rewarding.  Benefit package that is unmatched in the private practice world and a supportive boss who sends coffee, snacks, and pays for team buildings with food, beverages, and fun every 3 months.  Contact to learn more: michelle at drmgarcia.com or www.drmgarcia.com

Thank you in advance for your time

Selina Perez
Administrative Assistant

Michelle Garcia, Psy.D. and Associates
PO Box 8915
The Woodlands, TX  77387
Direct: 713-489-0138
Fax: 832-415-2627

To learn more about our innovative services where we come to your location and our national healthy relationships group coming to you virtually this summer, visit our website at: http://www.drmgarcia.com<http://Kind%20regards,%20%20Selina%20Perez%20Administrative%20Assistant%20%20Michelle%20Garcia,%20Psy.D.%20and%20Associates%20PO%20Box%208915%20The%20Woodlands,%20TX%20%2077387%20Ph:%20713-397-3104%20Fax:%20832-415-2627%20%20To%20learn%20more%20about%20our%20innovative%20services%20where%20we%20come%20to%20your%20location%20and%20our%20national%20healthy%20relationships%20group%20coming%20to%20you%20virtually%20this%20summer,%20visit%20our%20website%20at:%20http://www.drmgarcia.com>