[Psychmasters] Masters Mixer Happy Hour

Schmitt, Randee rms086 at SHSU.EDU
Fri Mar 17 10:02:31 CDT 2023

Hi everyone, I wanted to invite all of you to the next Masters Mixer event on Friday, March 24th, at 7pm. We'll be at Humphrey's enjoying appetizers, good company, and great conversation. Feel free to come by, grab a drink or a bite to eat, and relax with us! If you have any questions, please reach out to me at rms086 at shsu.edu. If you're planning on coming, please RSVP to me by 12pm that day so that I can ensure we get a large enough table for everyone -- however, if you decide to come at the last minute, you're still welcome! Thanks so much, and have a wonderful week!
[cid:8f43064f-858f-4f18-b0b5-5ba2cb7af678]