[Psychmasters] Fw: Anyone looking for a free lamp?

Riggs, Shelley sxr142 at SHSU.EDU
Tue Mar 21 13:54:54 CDT 2023

See below...

Shelley A. Riggs, Ph.D.

Professor | Department of Psychology and Philosophy

Coordinator | Psychology Masters Programs

Director of Clinical Training | Clinical Psychology MA Program

Fellow | APA Society for Couple and Family Psychology, Division 43

CHSS 380 | Box 2447

Sam Houston State University

Huntsville, TX  77341

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: Electronic mail is not a secure medium. The privacy of messages can not be guaranteed. This email message, including all attachments, may contain information that is confidential, proprietary, privileged or otherwise protected by law. It is to be viewed only by the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient(s), please notify the sender of this information and delete your copy immediately. Your cooperation is appreciated