[Psychmasters] Department Fantasy Football 2023

Natoli, Adam apn017 at SHSU.EDU
Tue Aug 29 18:20:46 CDT 2023

Hello everyone,

Last year was the inaugural season of the League of Thinks & Shrinks (Yahoo Fantasy Football League). We're gearing up for a second year and I need to know who would like to join (remain in) the league.

This is a "just for fun" league with no buy-in (i.e., it's free to play), and it's fine if you've never played before. However, I am thinking about asking everyone to consider donating $5-$10 dollars this year for us to buy a championship trophy that we can display in the front office or lounge (but not required).

Please email me to let me know if you would like to play this year. I need to know who is playing by THIS FRIDAY (September 1st) so that I can get everyone added and schedule a draft. My plan is to have an online draft this weekend (or Monday - Labor Day). I will send a Doodle to everyone playing on Friday night and the draft with be whenever the majority of people are available.

Let me know if you have any questions and please forward this email to anyone I missed.

Best,
Adam

Adam P. Natoli, Ph.D., Ronald E. McNair Scholar
Assistant Professor
Licensed Psychologist (TX #38771)
Department of Psychology and Philosophy
Sam Houston State University
Huntsville, TX 77341

Office: CHSS 318
Pronouns: He/Him/His

The information contained in this electronic e-mail transmission and any attachments are intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom or to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this communication is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this communication to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or disclosure of this communication and any attachment is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone and electronic mail, and delete the original communication and any attachment from any computer, server, or other electronic recording or storage device or medium. Receipt by anyone other than the intended recipient is not a waiver of any attorney-client, physician-patient or other privilege.