[Psychmasters] Fwd: Clinical/Counseling Psychology Graduate Student Research Opportunity

Henderson, Craig CEH003 at SHSU.EDU
Wed Nov 15 11:41:48 CST 2023

Hi folks, I’m forwarding a research opportunity on graduate student stressors if any of you would like to participate.

Craig

Begin forwarded message:

From: Eliana Claps <elianaclaps at isu.edu>
Date: November 15, 2023 at 9:01:44 AM CST
Subject: Clinical/Counseling Psychology Graduate Student Research Opportunity

CAUTION:The sender of this email is not from SHSU.
Any links or attachments may be dangerous. To report this email as suspicious, forward it to abuse at shsu.edu.
Dear Director of Clinical Training/Program Director/Program Chair,

My name is Eliana, and I am a clinical psychology doctoral student at Idaho State University. Our research team was wondering if you could send out this survey to your clinical and/or counseling psychology graduate students. You may copy and paste the invitation below to send to interested parties.

Our research team, composed of graduate students at Idaho State University, invites clinical and counseling graduate students to participate in our study, which, in light of the American Psychological Association's recent guidelines on the ethical and fair treatment of graduate students, seeks to gather information about the experiences of graduate student life stressors. This research study has been approved by the Idaho State University Institutional Review Board (IRB) [approved 11/01/2023; IRB-FY2024-66] and is being supervised by Dr. Joshua Swift. The survey will take approximately 15-30 minutes of your time. Participation in this study consists of completing questions that ask about various aspects of your graduate school and clinical experiences. These questions range from topics such as your experience with clients and clinical work to questions about your academic and programmatic experiences. After completing these questions, you will have the option to enter a drawing for one of 48 $20 Amazon gift cards (19% chance of winning) if you meet all eligibility criteria and data checks.

We know how busy you are and greatly appreciate your time and assistance with this study. If you are willing to participate, the survey can be accessed via this link: https://isu.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_e5kPVCuYoS9iRxQ

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me (elianaclaps at isu.edu<mailto:elianaclaps at isu.edu>).

Thank you,
Eliana Claps

--
Eliana Claps
Graduate Student | Clinical Psychology

Garrison Hall | Room 626

elianaclaps at isu.edu<mailto:elianaclaps at isu.edu>

Idaho State University[Idaho State University]

Idaho State University (Pocatello) acknowledges that it is located within the boundaries of the original Fort Hall Reservation on the traditional lands of the Shoshone and Bannock peoples.