[Psychmasters] Fw: Invitation: (PAID) Religion & Spirituality Competency Training Study

Henderson, Craig CEH003 at SHSU.EDU
Tue Jan 23 11:33:22 CST 2024

Hi folks, this seems like an interesting training opportunity/research project if you were interested in participating.

Craig

Craig Henderson, Ph.D. (he/him)

Professor of Psychology

Director of Clinical Training