[Psychmasters] Fwd: CEU Event March 22: Gender Transition

Henderson, Craig CEH003 at SHSU.EDU
Sat Mar 16 18:15:38 CDT 2024

Hi folks, please see below and note the student rate. I hope everyone has enjoyed a nice, relaxing spring break!

Craig

Begin forwarded message:

From: Brazos Valley Psychological Association BVPA <brazosvpa at gmail.com>
Date: March 16, 2024 at 5:30:13 PM CDT
To: capitalareapsychassoc at gmail.com, ccpatx at gmail.com, charlotte.haley at utsouthwestern.edu, mail at psychcentertyler.com, FtBend PsychAssoc <ftbendpsych at gmail.com>, fwapatx at gmail.com, karina at amc-texas.com, drew.curtis at angelo.edu, "Henderson, Craig" <ceh003 at shsu.edu>, dr.sarah.haley at att.net, carol.barbay at lamarpa.edu
Cc: Brazos Valley Psychological Association <BVPA at wildapricot.org>, info at bvpa-tx.org
Subject: CEU Event March 22: Gender Transition

CAUTION:The sender of this email is not from SHSU.
Any links or attachments may be dangerous. To report this email as suspicious, forward it to abuse at shsu.edu.

Dear LAS president or representative,
     Please see information below about our imminent CEU event about Gender Transition. We would appreciate it if you would forward this to your members.  For more information, or to register, please see our website: https://www.bvpa-tx.org/event-5456583
       Thank you,
Sara Little, Ph.D.
BVPA President
SaraL at bvpa-tx.org