[Sigtaudelt] Sigma Tau Delta Chapter Meeting

Amy Roberts amykristin22 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 4 18:55:30 CDT 2004

Hi Everyone!

We will have a Sigma Tau Delta International English Honor Society Chapter
Meeting
Wednesday, April 7 at 4:30 in Evans 460.

We will be electing NEW officers for the 2004-2005 academic year!  Please
come and run for an office or nominate someone who you feel will be ideal
for the position!  You have to be present to run for office, so don't miss
this opportunity to make a difference!

Check out the STD website to find out what positions are available
(President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer, Historian and Public
Relations) and find out a little more about this GREAT organization!
http://www.english.org/

Sigma Tau Delta is looking for dedicated, organized and dependable people to
kick off the new academic year, so come join us for refreshments and
elections...English style!

If you have any questions, please call (x1415) or stop by my office, Evans
407- I would be glad to hear from you.  Have a great rest of the weekend,
and hope to see you on Wednesday!

Take care,
Amy Roberts
President