[Sigtaudelt] Sigma Tau Delta Induction 4/30/04

Amy Roberts amykristin22 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 28 18:28:47 CDT 2004

Dear Current and Future Members:

A quick reminder that the 2004 Sigma Tau Delta Initiation Ceremony is
scheduled for this Friday, April 30 at 3:00 p.m. in Evans 105.  We ask that
you arrive about 2:50 p.m., so that we can begin on time.  Dress will be
business casual and a small reception will follow the ceremony.

We are truly excited about this ceremony and hope that you will all join us
in celebrating the English language and literature.  If you have any
questions concerning the ceremony, please contact me or Dr. Graham.

See you Friday!
Ms. Amy Roberts, x1415
2003-2004 President
Delta Delta Chapter