[Sigtaudelt] English Finals Cram, Cords, and Our New Website!

Penny C. Pitrucha stdpch13 at shsu.edu
Fri Dec 10 19:22:58 CST 2004

Dear Sigma Tau Deltans:

It has been a great semester; we have accomplished much as an organization
and learned a few things along the way.  I appreciate each of those who
took time to get active and make the semester a success.

To end the semester, we have scheduled an English Finals Cram for Monday,
Dec. 13th, and Tuesday, Dec. 14th, from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. in LSC, room
315.  The English Finals Cram is open to all students in English classes,
regardless of major or minor, so be sure and invite your classmates.
Sigma Tau Delta will provide, not only a place to study, but snacks,
sodas, and coffee as well.  Some professors are providing study guides for
their courses, and we will be giving away free scantrons and bluebooks.
Come by and study, discuss subjects with others, or just relax and get
something to snack on.   We look forward to seeing you there.

Also, a reminder to graduating Sigma Tau Delta members:
Be sure to purchase your cord for graduation.  Cords are available from
Dr. Bell, Dr. Nardone, or the English Dept. office.    Congratulations to
each of you on your achievement!

Finally, our website is up and running.  The Sigma Tau Delta website can
be accessed from the SHSU English Department website.  We are still adding
and editing, but there are links to pictures from the events held this
semester, to the national and regional websites, and much more.  If you
have any suggestions or comments about the website, please send them to
me.

Good Luck with your finals, and have a safe and happy holiday!

Penny Pitrucha
President
Sigma Tau Delta
Delta Delta Chapter