[Sigtaudelt] Job Candidate

Shane Graham eng_sdg at shsu.edu
Fri Jan 23 11:22:58 CST 2004

Dear Sigma TD Members:

As you may know, the English department is interviewing candidates for
an Assistant Professorship in colonial American literature. We would
like for the candidates to meet some of our best students--i.e., Sigma
Tau Delta members.

The first candidate will be Tammy Schneider, who will be visiting next
week. Is anyone free to meet with her at about 3:00 on Monday? It will
be somewhere in the Evans Building, and will probably take about 30
minutes of your time. Please let me know if you're available to
represent the department! Thanks,

Dr. Shane Graham