[Sigtaudelt] (no subject)

Penny C. Pitrucha stdpch13 at shsu.edu
Thu Jul 29 11:52:45 CDT 2004

Greetings, Sigma Tau Delta Officers and Members

I am so excited about the upcoming year.  Already there are many ideas on
the table to get Sigma Tau Delta active and visible on campus and in the
community.  However, in order to be an effective and efficient
organization, we need your participation.  There will be plenty of
opportunities for each of you to find some program or activity where you
can become involved.  And while we are working on getting active and
visible, we will also be having fun along the way, with plans for social
events and outings.

***Important*****
Friday, July 30th, Sigma Tau Delta will be holding a planning meeting at
IHOP, here in Huntsville.  We plan to meet a 12:00 noon and anticipate the
meeting lasting for 2-3 hours.  I am expecting all of the officers to
attend and encouraging  any member interested in getting involved as a
committee chair or member to please attend.

If you cannot attend, but are interested in becoming an active and
productive participant in Sigma Tau Delta please drop me an email with
your name, number, and your area of interest--as well as any ideas you may
have for the organization.

To those of you who can make the meeting, I am looking forward to rolling
up my sleeves antd getting down to business.  Let's make this a banner
year for Sigma Tau Delta!

(Lunch expenses at IHOP are the responsibility of individuals attending
the meeting.  Sigma Tau Delta is unable to pick up the tab--this time.)

Penny Pitrucha
President, Sigma Tau Delta

This email was sent using SamMail.
   Sam Houston State University
   "Where education is up-close and personal."
http://www.shsu.edu/