[Sigtaudelt] Fwd: Reading and TSP

Joseph Hill noeticend at yahoo.com
Sun May 2 12:08:22 CDT 2004

To anyone who is interested in attending...

Dear Members of the Writers' Forum, Past and Present

Angel Ramirez has organized an end-of-term reading for
this coming
Wednesday, 7:00 p.m., at Kaldi's Coffee House. Any and
all readers are
welcome. If you would like to read some of your work
(within a manageable
amount of time), please check in with Angel or me when
you arrive
sometime before 7:00.

Dr. Gene Young, who has played music at every single
reading of ours
since the inaugural one in 1994, will, of course,
perform on fiddle
and/or guitar.

The reading will coincide with the publication of
Volume 9 of Third
Story Presents:, which I'm busy putting together as
you read this.

Please attend; these are always great fun! (And good
luck as you wind
down the semester.)

Paul Child