[Sigtaudelt] Sigma Tau Delta Meeting: Nov. 15th

Penny C. Pitrucha stdpch13 at shsu.edu
Sun Nov 14 20:13:09 CST 2004

Hello Sigma Tau Deltans:

It has been a busy semester.  As things get busier with finals and the
holidays fast approaching, we will have one last  general meeting to touch
base on all of the projects remaining for Sigma Tau Delta to do this
semester.  All members are invited to attend--Monday, Nov. 15th,
2:00-3:00, Evans Building, Faculty Lounge on the 4th floor.

Attached is the agenda for the meeting.  If you have anything to add or
any suggestions, please e-mail.

I hope your semester is going well.  Be sure to check your e-mail for
information on the Finals Cram Session.

If you are graduating in December, please contact me to arrange to
purchase your cord for the ceremony.  And Congrats!

Hope to see you at the meeting,

Penny Pitrucha
President
Sigma Tau Delta