[Sigtaudelt] (no subject)

Penny C. Pitrucha stdpch13 at shsu.edu
Fri Oct 8 16:35:53 CDT 2004

Hello Sigma Tau Deltans:

The deadline for the submission of papers and panel proposals for the SW
Regional Conference has been extended to October 22nd.  So, you still have
time to get your submissions ready and sent.  Again, if you need help with
your submission or would like Dr. Bell and Nardone to look it over,
contact me or drop your papers off at the English Dept. office.  Monday, I
will put some copies of the SW Regional Call for Papers on the table in
the lobby in the Evans building by the Sigma Tau Delta display window
(that is the far right entrance to the building, if you are facing toward
it.)

Also, the Newsletter Essay Contest has been extended to October 18th.
Attached is the flyer.  October 18th is also the date for our next
meeting.  It is Monday, October 18th, 2:00 p.m. in the English dept.
faculty lounge.  Make plans to be there!

Remember--the 2004 Spirit Competition is next week.  We need you to be as
active as you can to help us earn points.  Also, if you are planning to
attend "Get your Bowl On," we are going to meet at Huntsville Lanes at
8:00 p.m. in order to be among the first 200 bowlers, so we can bowl free
and eat free pizza!  You must wear a Sigma Tau Delta T-shirt to get points
for our organization.  T-shirts are available for $10 in the English Dept.
Office. (T-shirts will also be available when we meet to bowl.)   If you
are participating in the 5K Raven Run, be sure to get your registration in
on time.

Have a safe and restful weekend,

Penny Pitrucha
President