[Sigtaudelt] 2004 Spirit Competition Begins Today

Penny C. Pitrucha stdpch13 at shsu.edu
Mon Oct 11 07:15:37 CDT 2004

Monday, October 11, 2004.

Homecoming Kick-off Rally Today!  Join the Orange Pride Dancers and the
Cheer Squad in the LSC Mall at noon!  Be sure to sign in for Sigma Tau
Delta; we earn 25 points for each member that attends the Rally. (Up to
250 pts.)

Damian the Hypnotist Tonight!  Attend this entertaining (and often,
hilarious)show. Sigma Tau Delta earns 50 points for each member in
attendance!  (Up to 500 pts.)

There are more events tomorrow.  Tuesday, October 12th at 11:00 a.m., join
the campus-wide 125th Anniversary Ceremony at the Austin Building.
Classes will be dismissed! Sigma Tau Deltans will meet in front of the
Evans Building a few minutes prior to the event. Wear your Sigma Tau Delta
T-shirt (available from the English dept. office) or at least wear red so
that our group of members are visible in the panoramic photo.

More later! Hope to see you at the events.

Penny Pitrucha
President
Sigma Tau Delta
Delta Delta Chapter