[Sigtaudelt] (no subject)

Penny C. Pitrucha stdpch13 at shsu.edu
Mon Oct 11 21:35:17 CDT 2004

Hello all!

Change of plans--we will meet at 1:30 at the Evans Building after the
ceremony and photograph and then all head to my property.  We will work on
the float there.  Hope you can make it; it will be fun.

Don't forget--We are meeting at 10:30 in front of Evans for the ceremony.
Wear your SigTauDelt T-shirt (or red)!  Also, don't forget to stop by the
ceramic event in the LSC mall and earn points for our organization.
Get Your Bowl On with Sam and Sigma Tau Delta.  We are meeting at 8:00 in
the parking lot at Huntsville Lanes.  I will have t-shirts available.

Did any of you make it to Damian the Hypnotist?  How was the show?

See you tomorrow.

Penny Pitrucha
President
Sigma Tau Delta