[Sigtaudelt] (no subject)

Penny C. Pitrucha stdpch13 at shsu.edu
Mon Oct 25 07:52:19 CDT 2004

Good Morning to All:

Today Poet Jose Kozer will be on campus.  He will be giving a bilingual
reading TODAY at 2 p.m. in Evans 105.  I hope that those of you who can
make it will be there.

There will be a reception following the reading.  I need volunteers to set
up for the reception at 1:00.  Please let me know if you can do this by
11:30. I will have the supplies in the English faculty lounge in Evans.
I also need volunteers to pass out flyers in the LSC mall area throughout
the day.  If you can do this, please come by the writing center between 8
and 10 to pick up flyers or go by the English office.  I will try to leave
copies there.

I am hoping for a wonderful turnout for Mr. Kozer's reading.  And I thank
you for your help.

Penny Pitrucha
President
Sigma Tau Delta