[Sigtaudelt] (no subject)

Penny C. Pitrucha stdpch13 at shsu.edu
Thu Sep 16 14:11:05 CDT 2004

Hello Sigma Tau Deltans,

I am trying to update our member list. Please respond to this e-mail.
Include your  name, current mailing address, and phone number.  Also, let
me know if you have not received your certificate and pin.  I have some
that have not been distributed.  These will be available at the Sept. 20th
meeting and at the Brown Bag Lunch on Sept. 23rd.

Join us Saturday for fun, food, and football at the Tailgate Party at
Bowers Stadium's Bearkat Alley beginning at 5:00.

Remember the regular member meeting is Monday, Sept. 20th at 2:00 in the
faculty lounge in the Evans buiding.  T-shirts will be available to
purchase for $10, and we will take orders for our polo shirts.  And don't
forget...we will have free pizza and prizes!  Hope to see you there.

Penny Pitrucha
President
Sigma Tau Delta
Delta Delta Chapter