[Sigtaudelt] Banned Books, Bake Sale, Convention

Penny C. Pitrucha stdpch13 at shsu.edu
Mon Sep 27 21:38:49 CDT 2004

Hello Sigma Tau Deltans:

Just a quick update:

Banned Books Week has begun.  Jen still needs some help between 10 and 2
to hand out information.  Contact her at jennifermsanders at msn.com if you
can spare some time to get involved in this project.  Be sure to stop by
the display and show your support for Sigma Tau Delta and your
appreciation for the hard work that has gone into this project.

The Bake Sale will be held Thursday from 10-2.  Bring your baked goods to
Dr. Bell's office (across from the English Office in the Evans Building)
Weds. from 2-3:30 p.m.or Thurs. from 8-9 a.m.  You can also drop items off
at the table during the hours of the bake sale on Thursday.
We need more baked goods and  people to work.  Contact Sarah Posey at
stdsep17 at shsu.edu if you can bring items or work the sale.

Those interested in attending the convention in Beaumont, contact me ASAP,
so we can begin planning and make sure all of our papers are submitted by
the deadline--October 8th.  It is not necessary to present at the
conference in order to attend; however, presenting at the conference
provides excellent experience and looks really good on your c.v.

That is all that I can think of for now.  If you have any questions,
comments, or suggestions, please e-mail me.

Penny Pitrucha
President
Sigma Tau Delta
Delta Delta Chapter