[Sigtaudelt] Sigma Tau Delta Book Sale Today--Help Needed

Penny C. Pitrucha stdpch13 at shsu.edu
Wed Apr 6 07:09:27 CDT 2005

Good Morning.

Today, Wednesday, April 6th, we will be having our book sale fundraiser in
the LSC mall area.  We need help setting up, running the sale, and
cleaning up.  I will be in the Sigma Tau Delta room (Room 205 in the Evans
Building) to load up books. Any help would be greatly appreciated. If you
can work or help clean up, just stop by the tables and let someone know.

Thanks

Penny Pitrucha
President
Sigma Tau Delta
Sam Houston State University
stdpch13 at shsu.edu
pennypitrucha04 at hotmail.com
(936) 439-0042
(936) 689-5373

affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and to
endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty; to find the
best  in others; to leave the world a bit better whether by a healthy
child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to know even one
life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have
succeeded. "
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~