[Sigtaudelt] Literary Masqurade

David Sweeten david_sweeten at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 20 00:28:29 CDT 2005

This informative mass email as been delayed due to lack of certain
information, but here is the status as of now. The pit has been succesfully
reserved, but Aramark has not gotten back to me as of yet to confirm what we
may or may not do with refreshemtns. This may not seem to be of large
concern, but the school could be fined up to 10,000 if their contract is
violated. I shall purse the question with a renewed vigor tomorrow, and will
hopefully have more information then.

At this time, I would like to call an auxillory meeting on Monday, Oct 24th
at 2:00pm in the English faculty lounge to cement the plans, decorations and
the like for the Masquerade. If there is particualr music you would like
played, you should give it to me then, or drop it in my box at the Writing
Center.

Sorry for the delay, but I was truly hoping to hear a finalized statement
today.

David Sweeten