[Sigtaudelt] Muffin Monday

David Sweeten david_sweeten at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 2 18:07:08 CDT 2006

Hey everybody,
We have our next Muffin Monday coming up tomorrow, April 3rd, but we still
need some help. We have volunteers for most of the day, but not for the
9:45-10:45 slot or for the 10:45-11:45 slot. We really need someone to cover
these times, so if you can help out either email me and then go to the Sigma
Tau Delta Office, room 205, to take over from whoever is on duty.

That being said, for everyone baking muffins, drop them off at the Sigma Tau
office tomorrow morning so we can get them sold. We sold them last time at a
rate of $1.00 for a cup fo coffee and a muffin, $.50 for each additional
muffin.

Thanks everyone,
David Sweeten
Your Friendly Neighborhood Sigma Tau Delta President