[Sigtaudelt] Potentially Missing information

David Sweeten david_sweeten at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 19 23:36:33 CDT 2006

Invitations for our Induction Banquet are in the mail, and if you have not
recieved one, we probably do not have your contact information. If you fail
to recieve an invitation, please let either one of the officers or one of
the sponsors know and provide them with your updated contact information.

We simply want to make certain that everyone is able to recieve items such
as the invitations and that no one is left out.

David Sweeten
Your Friendly Neighborhood Sigma Tau Delta President