[Sigtaudelt] Induction Banquet Tickets

David Sweeten david_sweeten at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 21 01:31:13 CDT 2006

Hey everybody,
Be sure to get your tickets for the Spring Induction Banquet by Friday,
April 21st, at 5:00 at the English Office. We need to get the caterer a
number by tomorrow night, so we need to know who's going. If you cannot
purchase your ticket by tomorrow but plan on coming, please call the English
Office and give them your name and the number of tickets you need so that we
may have an accurate figure. Note, if you call, be certain to actually
purchase your ticket.

You may still purchase a ticket Monday or Tuesday, but we may not have
enough food for you.

See you there,
David Sweeten,
Your Friendly Neighborhood Sigma Tau Delta President