[Sigtaudelt] Sigma Tau Delta Muffin Mornings

Valerie J. Bell vjb001 at shsu.edu
Wed Aug 23 21:19:14 CDT 2006

Sigma Tau Delta members:
        The fall semester is beginning, and STD has an array of
events and activities planned, one of which is the Muffin Mornings.

We will be holding the first Muffin Morning out of the Sigma Tau Delta
office (EV 205) on Tuesday, September 5th, from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.,
and we need your support. We need members to cover muffin-selling
shifts--any amount of time you can put in will help. We also need
some people to bake muffins (and we will reimburse you for expenses if you
bring a receipt).

If you are willing to help out, please e-mail Valerie Bell at
vjb001 at shsu.edu.
Remember, participating in this event counts towards the three necessary
STD service hours.

Thank you, and see you at the first member meeting (Monday, September
18, at 2:00, in the Evans Building Faculty Lounge (EV 460).

  Sincerely,

 Sigma Tau Delta officers