[Sigtaudelt] Sigma Tau Delta--Next Semester, New Changes

Weston L. Rose wlr001 at shsu.edu
Thu Dec 14 12:52:55 CST 2006

Dear Members,

While everyone is still thinking about school, we'd like to tell you about
a few things coming up early in the spring semester:

First, Member Meetings will continue to be held on the third Monday of
every month, from 2:00-3:00, in the Faculty Lounge, with the exception of
January. Because the third Monday falls on the second week of classes, we
have moved it to the following week.

That said, our first member meeting for the spring semester will be on
Monday, January 22. As always, we will meet in the Faculty Lounge (EV
460), from 2:00-3:00. Remember, in order to be a successful club, we need
and expect active membership; therefore, we look forward to seeing every
member attend. If you cannot make it, please let a Sponsor know in
advance(Dr. Bell, eng_kkb at shsu.edu, or Dr. Bilsing, eng_teb at shsu.edu).

Second, the Sigma Tau Delta Officers will be holding a retreat, where we
will discuss the Induction Ceremony and other spring events, set
deadlines, plan committees, and determine the direction in which
to take our organization. We value input from everyone, so if you have any
thoughts, concerns, or ideas for upcoming events or service activities,
please let us know. You can e-mail Weston at wlr001 at shsu.edu by Monday,
December 18th, or e-mail the Sponsors at any time (but the sooner the
better!)

That is pretty much all for now. Good luck on Finals!

Happy Holidays,

Weston Rose
Secretary
Sigma Tau Delta