[Sigtaudelt] Sigma Tau Delta Valentine's Day Sale

David Sweeten david_sweeten at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 9 01:54:36 CST 2006

We are getting ready for the Valentine’s Day Rose with Poetry Sale, but we
still need help, both in getting everything prepared and in selling the
roses and raffle tickets at the table on Monday and Tuesday. We are going to
be selling from 10-2 on Monday and 10-3 on Tuesday, with our raffle drawing
at 3. We need at least two people at all times on the table, as well as help
setting up and closing both days. Time slots for the table are available at
all times, so please volunteer wherever you can.

To volunteer, please email Valerie at vjb001 at shsu.edu and she will arrange
times and let you know where you can help. We will need help not only on
those days but before hand to prepare the poems, so we could use your
assistance even if you are not able to join us on Monday or Tuesday.

Looking forward to selling romance on a stick,
David Sweeten
Your Friendly Neighborhood Sigma Tau Delta President