[Sigtaudelt] Member Meeting Monday (alliterations are fun)

David Sweeten david_sweeten at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 19 18:24:39 CST 2006

Hey everybody,
Welcome back from your respite of academic responsibilities into the new
semester.  We had a great semester last fall, and Sigma Tau Delta has some
great events planned for this semester. As such, we're having our first
Member meeting on Monday, the 23rd, at 2:00pm in the English faculty lounge.
To be discussed are the changes to the constitution, the upcoming events,
and voting on the Poems for our Valentine's Day Rose and a Poem Sale. We're
prepped to continue this great year, so come and be a part of it with us on
Monday.

See you there,
David Sweeten
Your Friendly Neighborhood Sigma Tau Delta President