[Sigtaudelt] Sigma Tau Delta Muffin Monday Sale

David Sweeten david_sweeten at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 5 19:39:48 CST 2006

Hey everybody,
We have our first Sigma Tau Delta Muffin Monday sale coming up tomorrow.
We'll be selling them out of the Sigma Tau Delta office, Evans 205, from
7:45 while supplies last. We'll have a multitude of flavors, so there should
be something for everyone. Included with the muffins will be a free cup of
coffee, Starbucks to be exact, making it a nice breakfast type

For everyone making muffins, just drop them off at the office as early as
you can get them there. I'll be  there at 7:30 with some pumpkin muffins,
but the more we have then the better. Also, we still need someone to fill in
the 9:45-10:45 slot. I can stay until 10, but I have class at that time. If
anyone can step up and take this slot, it would be a huge help. If you can,
let me know via email or just be there at 9:45.

This could be a great chance to get notice of our office's presence as well
as share some baked goodies with the faculty and students, , so come have
muffin and a cup of coffee with us, and drag a few other people with you.

Currently Baking,
David Sweeten
Your Friendly Neighborhood Sigma Tau Delta President