[Sigtaudelt] Sigma Tau Delta Students v. Profs Trivial Pursuit Challenge

David Sweeten david_sweeten at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 14 13:03:22 CST 2006

Sigma Tau Delta is once again hosting our Students vs. Profs Trivial
Pursuit Challenge on Wednesday, November 15, at Kaldi’s from 5:30-7:30.
The current score is even, the Students taking the first game last Fall
and the Professors taking last Spring’s match. The Professors are
confident they can hold the title, but let’s show them we can take it
back!

Revved up to compete,

David Sweeten
President, Sigma Tau Delta