[Sigtaudelt] t-shirt contest

Allison Newton stdakn11 at shsu.edu
Tue Nov 21 13:08:16 CST 2006

Good day Sigma Tau Delta members!

We are currently hosting a T-Shirt design contest and welcome all designs
you may have for our 2007 T-Shirt release. Though we have older shirt
designs, we are looking for a new, fresh design that will represent this
year's members. Please e-mail submissions to me, Allison, at
stdakn11 at shsu.edu by January 19th, or you may give them to me on November
20 at our next member meeting (which everyone is expected to attend).
Please include your name in the submission. There will be a prize (a free
T-Shirt and something else) given to the winner of the contest, so work
hard! :)

Also, please send the e-mails as an attached PDF or Word Document. I have
a Mac, and I love it; but my MAC does not love exotic files. So please,
send them as either a PDF or Word Document. To print a PDF, go to
File...Print...and rather than selecting a printer, select Adobe PDF. Then
once you've done that, find it and make it an attachment to your email.
PDFs are the easiest way to send images.

Thanks everyone :)