[Sigtaudelt] Member Meeting

Weston L. Rose wlr001 at shsu.edu
Wed Sep 13 20:16:02 CDT 2006

Hey Fellow Sigma Tau Delta Members,

Just a reminder that the first member meeting of the semester is Monday,
September 18th, in the Faculty Lounge (Evans 460) at 2:00pm. We have a lot
of exciting events coming up, and we look forward to your input.

Your attendance is considered partial fulfillment of your responsibility
as an active member, and besides, there's free food;-)!

If you cannot attend, please contact one of the faculty Sponsors, Dr. Bell
or Dr. Bilsing, so they can talk to you about participating in upcoming
events.

See you Monday,
Weston Rose
Secretary