[Sigtaudelt] Finals Cram

Valerie J. Bell vjb001 at shsu.edu
Tue Apr 24 16:14:13 CDT 2007

Sigma Tau Delta members:
   As you well know, the semester is coming to a close.  We want to
thank you for your participation.  We have only one event to complete until
the semester comes to a close.  Finals Cram will be held in the faculty
lounge (EV 460) on Friday, May 4th, from 11a.m.-2p.m.,and Monday, May
7th, 6p.m.-8p.m.  We will be serving snacks and giving out blue books
and scantrons.  If you can volunteer some time for others that might
need your help or donate some snacks, please email vjb001 at shsu.edu.  Also,
if you know anyone that needs a quiet place to study or help on an exam,
please spread the word!
 Thank you,

Sigma Tau Delta officers