[Sigtaudelt] Elections

Weston L. Rose wlr001 at shsu.edu
Sun Nov 25 19:28:26 CST 2007

Dear Members,

We will be holding Elections for Officer positions in Sigma Tau Delta
tomorrow, Nov. 25 at 2pm in the Faculty Lounge in Evans. If you are
interested, please stop by. This is the best way to secure a position as
you can explain, briefly, why you would like a position and how well you
would do.
However, I realize this is last minute, so you may also reply to this
e-mail and state your interest. Be sure, if you choose the second option,
to include you name, in addition to a few short words about your previous
experience in organizations, your interest in your chosen position, etc.
Please keep it brief, though, and remember that others will be voting. If
they don't know you and can't see you face to face, then you can imagine
how difficult it would be to vote for a slip of paper. It is a shot,
however.