[Sigtaudelt] Sigma Tau Delta Officer Elections

Jennifer Fox jaf002 at shsu.edu
Wed Apr 2 10:32:29 CDT 2008

Sigma Tau Delta will be having a general member's meeting on April 14th at
2pm in Evans 460 to vote for next year's members.

We are
also looking for candidates to fill the following positions:
--Secretary
--Historian
--Public Relations

If you
would like to apply for a position and/or want more information, contact
me at jaf002 at shsu.edu

Please come vote for your new officers
even if you are not running.

Also, our Induction Ceremony tickets are on sale in the English
office (EV 458) and are $15 a ticket.  They will be on sale until
April 15th!  Be sure to get them before then!

If you need
more information or directions, contact me at jaf002 at shsu.edu.

The Ceremony will take place on April 25th at 6pm at Magnolia Lakes.

We will also be having a book
sale on April 16th and are looking for some people to help man the booth,
some have already signed up, but we need a few more people.  It will
start at 9pm and go until 4pm.

If you can't work the
booth, then feel free to come by and shop through the books!

Jennifer Fox
President
Sigma Tau Delta