[Sigtaudelt] Student/Faculty Mixer

tbf001 at shsu.edu tbf001 at shsu.edu
Sun Aug 31 16:25:21 CDT 2008

Hey everyone,

     I'd like to begin by welcoming all of you back for the Fall semester.
I hope your first week has gone smoothly and you've gotten a good
class schedule lined up. As a part of our semester activities, the
officers of Sigma Tau Delta will be hosting a Student and Faculty
Mixer Monday, September the 8th at 2:00 p.m. in the English Faculty
Lounge. This is a great opportunity to get to know some of your
professors outside of class and catch up with the other members of
our organization. Snacks and refreshments will be available, and I
want to encourage you to bring along a friend if they are interested
in becoming a member. You should see flyers around the Evans complex
in the coming week to remind you. Don't forget to attend the monthly
member meetings, which will be at the same time and place every
second Monday of the month. Best of luck this semester, I hope to see
you there!

Best,

Travis Franks
President, Sigma Tau Delta