[Sigtaudelt] Book Sale

Franks, Travis TBF001 at SHSU.EDU
Tue Dec 2 13:25:39 CST 2008

Hey everyone,

     I hope that you all had a great and relaxing Thanksgiving holiday.We are quickly gearing up for the end of the semester and that means that it's time for the Sigma Tau Delta Book Sale. The sale itself will be held on Tuesday, December the 9th on the second floor of the Evans Complex and will last until 5 or so. There should be some great deals so make sure that you bring some extra cash with you. I wanted to get in touch with you to make sure that you know that there will be a member meeting the day before the sale, Monday the 8th at 2:00, and it is very important that you attend  because we will need volunteers to work the book sale. I have a list of those who are working the event and you can add your name to it by showing up to the meeting. This is probably one of the last chances this semester to take part in a chapter activity,and if you haven't done so thus far, take advantage and double up by coming to both the meeting and working the book sale. See you Monday!

Best,

Travis Franks