[Sigtaudelt] Sigma Tau Delta's Upcoming Events

Jennifer Fox jaf002 at shsu.edu
Wed Mar 19 12:17:21 CDT 2008

We will be hosting our semester-ly Trivial Pursuit game against the
professors on Wednesday, March 26th at 5pm at Kaldi's.

There will also be another book sale, since
last semester's was such a big hit.  It will be in the lobby of the
Evans building on Wednesday, April 16th.

We are looking for
people that will be available to work the table on that day.  If you
are available, please email me times that you would be available to
work.

Sigma Tau Delta's
Induction Ceremony will be held on Friday April 25th at 6pm at Magnolia
Lakes.

The address is 2001 Highway 30 East, Huntsville,
77320.

The tickets are $15 a piece and will include
dinner and dessert.  The tickets will be on sale until April 15th in
the English Office (Evans 458).

The attire is
semi-formal.

If you have any