[Sigtaudelt] Many thanks

Bilsing, Tracy E ENG_TEB at shsu.edu
Thu May 1 11:53:41 CDT 2008

Dear Sigma Tau Delta members:

Congratulations to our new members! The induction ceremony and awards
dinner was a wonderful success due to the efforts of conscientious
officers and members led by their fearless leader, Fox.

Also, many thanks to those of you who helped Dr. Pease with
Shakespeare's Birthday celebration. You all managed 160 people that
night and not only garnered Dr. Pease's admiration and appreciation, but
also a really generous donation from him in thanks for your help and
support. We are proud of you all, and thanks again.

The word is out that Sigma Tau Delta is an active honor society, and we
are looking forward to another great year. Good luck with final exams
and don't forget that Finals Relief is close at hand!

Your sponsors,

Lee Bebout
Tracy Bilsing
Linda Cook