[Sigtaudelt] Member Meeting - Monday at 3:30

Franks, Travis TBF001 at shsu.edu
Sat Oct 11 15:32:32 CDT 2008

Dear Sigma Tau Delta members,

     I want to take this opportunity to personally invite you to the monthly member meeting to be held Monday, October 13th at 3:30 in the English Faculty Lounge in Evans 460. For those of you who were unable to attend the Student/Faculty Mixer, this meeting will provide you with an opportunity to meet with me and some of your other officers and inform you on the upcoming events we have planned. I want to encourage you to capitalize on your ability to have an active role in the ongoings of this wonderful organization, and remind you that the basis of an active membership takes place in situations such as these. We as officers are excited by the opportunity to provide you with a a rewarding and interactive experience, and to that end we have created a new Facebook group, "Sigma Tau Delta - Delta Delta Chapter", to provide a forum with any questions you may have and keep you up to date on the organizations activities. I encourage each of you to attend this meeting as I look forward to meeting with you in person. If you are unable to attend, please feel free to join the Facebook group or contact me personally. best of luck with the remainder of the semester!

Best Wishes,

Travis Franks
President - Delta Delta Chapter
tbf001 at shsu.edu