[Sigtaudelt] Literary Masquerade this Thursday

Franks, Travis TBF001 at shsu.edu
Sun Oct 26 15:28:25 CDT 2008

Hey everyone,

      I wanted to remind you all that the Literary Masquerade will be held this Thursday from 5:30 to 7:30 in the Old Main Pit. Come dressed as your favorite literary character or author to be eligible for some great prizes. We will have snacks and refreshments available and we are asking that you bring some type of homemade baked good if you are planning on coming so we can have a variety of things to eat. I hope to see you guys there, have a great week and a safe Halloween weekend!

Best,

Travis Franks
Sigma Tau Delta President,
Delta Delta Chapter