[Sigtaudelt] FW: Folk Fest

Franks, Travis TBF001 at SHSU.EDU
Mon Apr 27 08:41:49 CDT 2009

Please read the forwarded message from Dr. Bridges and Dr. Crimm and use this opportunity to volunteer!
From: Bridges, Bill
Sent: Monday, April 27, 2009 8:10 AM
To: Franks, Travis
Subject: FW: Folk Fest

Travis, Dr. Crimm is asking for some help with the folk festival this weekend, May 1-3 (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday). Would you please circulate this to Sigma Tau Delta members? We have a signup sheet in the English office, so folks could just drop by to see what times are available. I'd greatly appreciate your help on this.

Thanks,
Bill Bridges