[Sigtaudelt] Public Reading

Franks, Travis TBF001 at SHSU.EDU
Tue Feb 17 20:54:34 CST 2009

Hey everyone,

Hopefully by now you know that we will be hosting a public reading of Cormac McCarthy's THE ROAD on Saturday, February 28th at 10am in the Old Main Pit. We will be reading this Pulitzer Prize winning novel in its entirety and will have refreshments available for all who attend. If you wish to bring a food item, we ask that it be some type of homemade baked good. We absolutely cannot have stored bought food or drinks! So show off your culinary and oratory skills by bringing a dish and reading this amazing work with us. Students and faculty are encouraged to volunteer to read and can sign up in several ways: contact me personally via email at tbf001 at shsu.edu, post a comment on the wall of the Sigma Tau  Delta – Delta Delta Facebook group page, or sign up on the sheet posted on the Sigma Tau Delta announcement board located across from the English office on the fourth floor of the Evans Complex. I hope to see all of you there and I hope that you enjoy this event as much as we will.

Best Wishes,

Travis Franks
President, Sigma Tau Delta